- Pipework repair or replacements as needed by the customer.
- Full marine electrical services available on-site or off-site.
- Hydraulic capabilities, fault finding, and hydraulic hoses.
- Propeller repairs and replacement.
- Full carpentry maintenance services available including shipwrights.
Past Repair & Maintenance Projects
Two vessels from the Geological Survey of Ireland, M.S.V. “Keary” and M.S.V. “Cosantoir Bradan” have undergone repairs, engine overhauls and some refit and modernisation works at Arklow Marine Services.
Owned by Morris O’Donoghue, this vessel offers tours of the Killarney Lakes. The MFV Pride of the Lakes was in need of plate repairs and fitting of new stern tube bearings.
Our personnel travel to the vessel in Ross Castle, Co Kerry to carry out all works.