- Pipework repair or replacements as needed by the customer.
- Full marine electrical services available on-site or off-site.
- Hydraulic capabilities, fault finding, and hydraulic hoses.
- Propeller repairs and replacement.
- Full carpentry maintenance services available including shipwrights.
Boats and their on-board equipment and systems may need repair or modernisation at some point in their lifetime due to general wear and tear, an engine failure or other mechanical issue, storm damage or a collision.
Our team can carry out any repairs or routine maintenance work needed at our premises in Arklow. We also have the flexibility to travel at short notice to the site where your boat may be docked and carry out repairs or maintenance there. We regularly send staff to Dublin to carry out routine maintenance on docked ferries.
We have a full repairs and maintenance service available for boats, engines, and pipework including routine tasks.
Past Repair & Maintenance Projects
Two vessels from the Geological Survey of Ireland, M.S.V. “Keary” and M.S.V. “Cosantoir Bradan” have undergone repairs, engine overhauls and some refit and modernisation works at Arklow Marine Services.
Owned by Morris O’Donoghue, this vessel offers tours of the Killarney Lakes. The MFV Pride of the Lakes was in need of plate repairs and fitting of new stern tube bearings.
Our personnel travel to the vessel in Ross Castle, Co Kerry to carry out all works.