- Builders of steel twin screw harbour tugs up to 30 metres.
- Designers and Builders of small rope handling harbour workboats.
- Workboats designed and built for operation on salt pans in Jordan.
- Bespoke pilot boat designs, built to suit harbour operations.
- Inshore shallow draught construction vessels for operation under bridges, cable laying, and pipe outfalls.
At Arklow Marine Services, we design and build workboats, harbour tugs and line handling vessels to meet all harbour operating criteria, both small and large.
Each vessel is designed and built to the owner’s design requirements. With a low centre of gravity, harbour craft and workboats are very suitable for pushing, pulling and berthing large ocean-going vessels.
Our hallmark through a “Century & Half” in business has been the quality of the build, fit out of the vessels at competitive prices, and the ability of our yard to change and move on with new methods of building and processes. You can be sure that each vessel will be competitively priced, feature quality throughout and sound mechanical underpinnings, and be built to the highest standards, including accordance with standards laid down by regulatory bodies and/or classification requirements.