- Designers and Builders of passenger vessels to Owners onerous requirements.
- Our designs are suitable for offshore, inshore and lake operations.
- Building in steel, steel and aluminium and aluminium materials only.
- Fully certified and in accordance with M.C.A. and Department of the Marine Rules & Regulations.
- Keen pricing and quick delivery time everytime.
At Arklow Marine Services, we design and build passenger vessels for offshore, inshore and lake operation. We design and build them to be durable and capable of meeting the diverse and often challenging operational conditions required. To date we have 7 passenger vessels operating to the offshore islands that surround our coasts, which were purposely designed and built to meet each island’s different operating requirement.
We have various designs that you can choose from and we can adapt these designs to incorporate any specific client requirements. Passenger vessels can be built from steel, steel and aluminum or aluminum only, depending on budget and client needs.
Our hallmark through a “Century & Half” in business has been the quality of the build, fit out of the vessels at competitive prices, and the ability of our yard to change and move on with new methods of building and processes. You can be sure that each vessel will be competitively priced, feature quality throughout and sound mechanical underpinnings, and be built to the highest standards, including accordance with standards laid down by regulatory bodies and/or classification requirements.